Tendence Trend Management is seeking motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are looking to expand their knowledge in working directly for a large artist management agency. You will be supporting several agency staff across the board from logistics to PR in assisting many artists. Day to day tasks will be assigned as and when they come up. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to work at an artist management agency.
- Arrange artist bookings
- Research new venues and assist with developing our client base world-wide.
- Collate data of venues from websites, artist’s community networks, and send rosters to venues.
- Assist with assembling presentations, artist pitch documents and representation agreements.
- Checking on logistics and tour planning, including distances between locations and travel time.
- Research for client requests – whatever client may require.
- General office duties including answering phones, taking messages, preparing the meeting room for staff and client meetings, managing office stationary supplies etc.
- Basic commercial training
- Sales’ skills
- A strong ability to remain focused with a hard working attitude
- Thorough knowledge of German and English
- We expect you to be reliable, independent, thorough and highly motivated
- Must be computer literate and proficient with mainstream systems
- Well-rounded individual with an on-going awareness of current events and pop culture
- Highly motivated, energetic with excellent communication skills and who can integrate well at all levels
- Maintain complete confidentiality and discretion at all times
To apply, please send a CV and relevant covering letter and the further application documents to our Human Resources Team: firstname.lastname@example.org